Tuesday 10 September 2013

first brain storm of ideas as group

Our class has been split up into 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 3. For my group I have Alicia, Chessie and me, we decided to go together because I know we all have very similar music interests.


For our first lesson we started brain storming ideas of what sort of style and genre we want to aim for, as a group we decided that we want to aim for an alternative style of music, we have looked in to a few songs which we are interested in;

Ben Pearce- What I might do


Santogold- Starstruck


We have been looking at different music videos to give us inspiration as we decided that we wanted our video to be weird and wacky, one video which inspired us a lot is Die Antwoords video 'I fink your freaky'


For idea wise we have brainstormed a few things we want to have in our video such as, blood, random animals, bath, old people and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment